Elias was introduced to snorkeling by Kriss Holtz from CA, year 1995.

After a 20 yr!! Absence from this "BEAUTIFUL" island I returned to find a robust economy HAPPY" community.

Roads are paved, restaurant's flourish with great foods & the water's are beckoning you at every turn.

Meeting Elias, now a man with a beautiful family was a delight.

While living on Roatan, Elias was such a part of my life. At 10yrs he couldn't speak English & I was ??? & couldn't speak Spanish..I entered him into the bi-lingual school as there was little hope for me to learn a new language! After a few hiccups Elias was a fast learner. Now he speaks English perfectly!

I introduced him to snorkeling, he was afraid & never let go of my hand. Now he is an accredited diver!

Elias is a very kind young man with a knowledge of Roatan that only one who never took it for granted could have.

I feel he is still amazed at the BEAUTY of Roatan & will always have that child living in him with expectation & love of our wonderful island.

Elias guides you with knowledge & love of all ROATAN.


Message Sent by Email to me by - Kriss Holtz

If you like to cooperate with some information, send me text to

My email:  eliasroatan@yahoo.com


Please share.








Let's Go Roatan Tours - I've done lots of websites, would you like to explore
→ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 …


✅ Thank you for supporting →🌴 Let's Go Roatan Tours ðŸŒ´ðŸ—½ðŸŽ‡


You can find out more About Us:

Facebook  | TripAdvisor  | WhatsApp

Website  | Call Me  | Blog



    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double booking for the same date!

ROATAN | THINGS YOU MUST DO IN ROATAN | TRAVEL GUIDE